Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hey Cherie-Thanks

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DeanB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hey Cherie,
    Just wanted to say a quick hello from Down Under.Thanks so much for being a great influence and inspiration in my life, I admire you tremendously.I look forward to getting back to LA next year and hope this time can catch a gig.I hope the book release goes great and best of luck and happiness in all you do.I hope I have the pleasure of catching up with you again, thanks for your hospitality and being the wonderful person you are, I wish you every success, you deserve it:0)Love to Mara, and huge hugs and kisses for you , I hope you can do an aussie tour one day??
    Your No 1 Aussie fan and freind
    Dean (still have the long hair, long live rock n roll i say:0)
    xoxoxox

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Welcome Dean!
    Cherie and Mara tell me you're a special friend and have an impressive Runaways collection and "wall of fame" in your house...any pix you can share with us? Got a web site? forums

    How's it goin' Down Unda? Is Olympics fever in full swing?

    Best Wishes,
    Joe the rocketmaster


  3. #3
    Inactive Member DeanB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the Welcome message Joe, such a cool message board you guys and girls have here!!
    Thanks, yes I treasure my collection and every piece in it, have been a huge Runaways fan since 76. Yes, I do have a Wall of Fame in myhouse where Cherie is featured prominently, which is gropwing as every day goes by. Dont have a web site but will see what can be done with the pix :0)
    Olympic fever sure is taking over,just a week or so to all kicks in, be sure to watch the mclosing ceromony with some aussie greats (AC/DC, Paul Hogan(Crocodile Dundee??), Kylie Minogue (Well all expats who live o/s now hah) but at least successful aussies haha.Other than that music scene is hotting up for our summer, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue etc so hopefully a rocking one(Would prefer a Cherie gig or Runaways reunion any day :0)
    Take Care all
    Dean
    Love to Cherie and MaraWelcome Dean!
    Cherie and Mara tell me you're a special friend and have an impressive Runaways collection and "wall of fame" in your house...any pix you can share with us? Got a web site? forums

    How's it goin' Down Unda? Is Olympics fever in full swing?

    Best Wishes,
    Joe the rocketmaster

    [/B][/QUOTE]


  4. #4
    Inactive Member SweetieGord's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    168
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mr DeanB

    perhaps you should hook up with the ever-curious DeeJay - from Melbourne as well! you two could share a slice of the cherie pie...

  5. #5
    DeeJay
    Guest DeeJay's Avatar

    Oh s h i t.

    Another Aussie on the board! And from Melbourne too? Woohoo. We gotta meet although I hope you don't turn out to be a nutcase like a few other Runaways/Jettheads I have met here.

    Hey I am going to see Motley Crue too. Lets hook up there or sometime soon.

    As for the Olympics I just come back from a week in Sydney and its all happening there. Atheletes all over the joint and its complete madness. Sydney is the ultimate city. I wish I still lived there. They have built a big stadium for Beach Volleyball on Bondi Beach which was a bit of a spin out.

    If you watch the Olympics you will see how awesome Sydney is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic